the video shows the five balls of life, the rubber ball is the work, the anothers balls like health, spirit, family and friends are glass balls. if you drop any glass ball, it will break and possibly it will never be the same as it was before.
I balance my life with three aspects: the study, my health and my social life. the study is to have the opportunity to have a better future. I always try to do exercise to stay healthly. Finally, the social life is very important to me, if my social life is good, my mood will also be well.
What does the video implies when referring to rubber ball and glass balls?
That the work is made of rubber and that the others balls (health, spirit, family and friends) are made of glass.
What happens if you break a glass ball?
If you drop one of the glass balls it will be damaged or even shattered changing forever.
How do you balance your life?
In order to balance your life you need to realize that the time is spend in activities is not always the same. Also you need two important things in your work: to have achievements and to enjoy the time.
How do you spend your free time? I spend my free time relaxing playing video games and sometimes I like to go to the GYM to exercise.
What kind of leisure activities do you enjoy the most? He leisure activities I enjoy the most is to spend the time thinking about life and stuff XD.
the video shows the five balls of life, the rubber ball is the work, the anothers balls like health, spirit, family and friends are glass balls. if you drop any glass ball, it will break and possibly it will never be the same as it was before.
ReplyDeleteThe "other balls" definitely shouldn't be damaged as you clearly stated.
DeleteI balance my life with three aspects: the study, my health and my social life. the study is to have the opportunity to have a better future. I always try to do exercise to stay healthly. Finally, the social life is very important to me, if my social life is good, my mood will also be well.
ReplyDeleteGood to read. Keep track of your family life as well...
Deletein my free time, i like to spend time with my friends, to practice skateboardig and play soccer.
ReplyDelete=0)
DeleteWhat does the video implies when referring to rubber ball and glass balls?
ReplyDeleteThat the work is made of rubber and that the others balls (health, spirit, family and friends) are made of glass.
What happens if you break a glass ball?
If you drop one of the glass balls it will be damaged or even shattered changing forever.
How do you balance your life?
In order to balance your life you need to realize that the time is spend in activities is not always the same. Also you need two important things in your work: to have achievements and to enjoy the time.
How do you spend your free time?
I spend my free time relaxing playing video games and sometimes I like to go to the GYM to exercise.
What kind of leisure activities do you enjoy the most?
He leisure activities I enjoy the most is to spend the time thinking about life and stuff XD.
I dedicate my free time to stay whith my family and run in the night.
ReplyDelete